mozzeno.com launched the first Belgian platform for enabling individuals and professionals to indirectly loan money to each other.
As a truly innovative force in the area of technology, mozzeno.com places the consumer at the very centre of its work plan, by way of its “positive money” positioning. This promotes loaning as a tool, which can serve to speed up personal and professional projects.
Being a FinTech scale-up, with its head offices based in Wavre, mozzeno.com aims to become a key player in positive change within the financial sector.
While mozzeno currently undergoes a rapid expansion, it is looking for a “Client Projects Manager”, who can strengthen the client management team (for borrowers and investors) as well as its operations (for the granting and management of loans).
- As a first point of contact for customers and potential customers, who will be both borrowers and investors, you will be the “voice” of mozzeno.com.
- You shall provide support to customers by answering their questions and giving advice through e-mails, chat messages and phone calls.
- You will efficiently take care of the essential steps in enabling finalization of contracts and investment requests. You will examine submissions of borrowers’ supporting documents. You will also maintain business relationships with clients, and will be proactive in making contact with them.
- You will be involved with issuing late payment reminders to borrowers.
- You will provide practical solutions, aimed to improve client satisfaction and the efficiency of working processes within mozzeno.com.
While co-operating closely with your team leader
- You will have the task of manually analysing credit files.
- You will deal with final analysis of files, while also challenging supporting documents submitted.
- You shall provide the team leader with back-up support, in their absence.
- You shall interact with the IT and product teams, recommending improvements to their team structure and tools, which are aimed to improve their team and working efficiency.
Following a period of training on the full range of mozzeno’s products and services, enabling you to carry out all the “skills” of the operations team
- You shall keep yourself updated on the entire range of mozzeno products and services and, specifically, you shall be managing operations connected to the development of professional loans and investments.
- You will establish interested partnerships, in order to expand business activity for professional loans and investments.
- You shall represent mozzeno at events.
- You shall deal with special projects that contribute to the development of mozzeno’s business activity.
- You will be bilingual in French and Dutch, with good oral and written skills. You will possess a minimum of good working knowledge English.
- You will have first-hand experience gained in direct sales and/or client support.
- It would be a plus if you already have first-hand experience working in consumer credit
- You will be a genuine, results oriented, team player, with the ability to make decisions.
- You will be an organized person, who is able to prioritize their work to achieve fixed objectives.
- You are positive, proactive, and solution-oriented. You are not fazed by new challenges.
- You are enthusiastic, cope well under pressure and can remain friendly and professional in any situation.
- You will have a good knowledge and skillset in the use of Office programs (i.e. Word, Excel and PowerPoint), as well as in the services available on the Internet generally.
- An opportunity to be practically and directly involved in a new, exciting and highly motivating adventure.
- An extremely pleasant working environment, based on the outskirts of Brussels, and easily accessible by public transport so that you can avoid unnecessary traffic jams.
- A corporate culture that values responsibility and provides opportunities to progress.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits commensurate with your profile and your experience.
If you are interested in this role, send us your CV and cover letter right away to email@example.com
Chemin du Stocquoy 1