mozzeno launched the first Belgian platform enabling individuals and professionals to indirectly loan money to each other.
As a truly innovative force in the area of technology, mozzeno places the consumer at the very centre of its strategy, by way of its “positive money” positioning. This promotes lending as a tool, which can serve to speed up personal and professional projects.
Being a FinTech scale-up, with its head offices based in Wavre, mozzeno is a key player in positive change within the financial sector.We are currently looking for a “Product & Project Manager” (M/F) to support our growth in the fields of product development, product delivery (projects) and product marketing.
As our Product & Project Manager, you will be responsible for driving the end-to-end delivery of our products, from concept to launch.
- You will get the strategic axes and priorities from the management team, and derive tactical roadmaps therefrom.
- You will work closely with the relevant stakeholders to define product requirements and ensure that our products meet customer needs and organisation compliance.
- You will conduct market analysis and research to complement requirements and optimise market/product fit.
- You will coordinate together with the different involved teams, the delivery of our products and projects, ensuring that they are delivered on time, within scope, and within budget.
- You will coordinate with partners their implementation projects of our white-labelled solutions.
- You will be responsible for product marketing initiatives, working with our marketing team to develop go-to-market strategies and messaging, and drive customer acquisition and retention.
- You will report product and project updates to the management team, and drive cross-functional alignment across the organization.
- You will take an active role in improving and overseeing our agile project management methodology, and be an ambassador thereof within the organisation.
- A unique job positioning, obviously technology focused, but truly transversal and business oriented.
- An extremely pleasant working environment, based outside Brussels so that you can avoid unnecessary traffic jams.
- An exciting and challenging role in a fast-growing Fintech company.
- Join a team filled with talented, motivated & passionate professionals. We are a human-sized company where team spirit and collaboration are standards.
- Be involved in a fast-growing company offering opportunities of growth.
- A company culture giving value to initiatives, taking responsibilities and engagement.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
Profile and skills
- You have a degree in Business, Management, or a related field.
- You have a natural affinity with technological products and trends.
- You have experience delivering complex projects and managing multiple projects in parallel.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills (internal/external).
- You are customer-focused and have a passion for delivering high-quality products.
- Entrepreneurial spirit, proactively seeing what needs to be improved. Even if you don’t have the answer, you can figure out how to get there pragmatically.
- A generally ‘nice’ person without a big ego, welcoming to be constructively challenged.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office, including Excel.
- Experience with Azure Boards and Agile/Scrum is an asset.
- Fluent in English, and either Dutch or French.
If you are passionate about product & project management, are thrived by the Fintech dynamics, and have the skills and experience we are looking for, we would love to receive your CV and motivation letter at firstname.lastname@example.org. They will be treated with the necessary confidentiality.