mozzeno enables consumers and businesses to lend money to each other via a digital platform. Using cutting-edge technological innovation, mozzeno makes its customers the focus of its attention through ‘positive money’ positioning.
A scale-up with offices in Waver, Belgium, mozzeno makes finance a collaborative activity by bringing people closer to each other. Its goal is to enhance value sharing among investors, borrowers and the platform while making a real and positive impact on the local economy.
To support its current phase of rapid growth, mozzeno is looking to recruit a Human Resource Manager to supplement the team.
The ideal candidate will have experience in the field of human resources and be eager to take on more responsibilities and new challenges in a rapidly evolving company. You are keen to demonstrate your skills and prepared to progress rapidly within our organization.
The position entails all aspects of human resources, including but not limited to:
- Definition of requirement ;
- Compilation of job description ;
- Assessment of appropriate salary and remuneration ;
- Publication of recruitment ad ;
- Screening of applicants ;
- Interviews ;
- Negotiation of employment terms.
- Compliance with laws and regulations ;
- Employment contract management ;
- Payroll management ;
- Social security issues ;
- Payroll coordination, liaising with an external services provider ;
- Human resources administration ;
- Management of compensation and benefits ;
- Development and maintenance of essential internal policies ;
- Maintenance of and reporting on compliance with workplace health and safety regulations.
- Onboarding ;
- Periodic performance reviews ;
- Maintenance of and reporting on compliance with workplace health and safety regulations ;
- Supporting professional development options for employees ;
- Managing succession planning of staff.
- Tracking of regulatory training obligations ;
- Registration management ;
- Definition of requirements ;
- Development of training programmes ;
- Compilation of individual training and development plans.
Background and skills
- Fluency in French and Dutch, with at least a passive knowledge of English ;
- University degree, ideally in human resources, business, finance, economics or accounting ;
- Two to three years’ experience ;
- Knowledge of Belgian labor laws and regulations ;
- A desire to work in a growing and dynamic business and to build a career in human resources ;
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills and an ability to evaluate and resolve challenges ;
- A team player, results-oriented and capable of making decisions ;
- An organized person who can set the right priorities to achieve specific goals ;
- A positive-minded, proactive and solution-oriented person who is unafraid to meet fresh challenges head-on ;
- A dynamic, stress resistant person who is friendly and professional under all circumstances ;
- A good working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as broad capability with general online services.
- An opportunity to make a real, tangible contribution in an exciting new adventure ;
- Pleasant working conditions outside of Brussels with easy travel links ;
- A corporate culture that values empowerment and offers career development perspectives ;
- A competitive salary package in line with your profile and experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Chemin du Stocquoy 1