mozzeno launched the first Belgian platform enabling individuals and professionals to
indirectly loan money to each other.
As a truly innovative force in the area of technology, mozzeno places the consumer at the
very centre of its strategy, by way of its “positive money” positioning. This promotes lending
as a tool, which can serve to speed up personal and professional projects.
Being a FinTech scale-up, with its head offices based in Waver, mozzeno is a key player in
positive change within the financial sector.
While mozzeno currently undergoes a rapid expansion, it is looking for a General Manager
- Lead all Belgian activities to ensure growth and profitability
- Define budgets, set goals and ensure they are met in terms of revenue, profit and finance
- Monitor financial results, performance and risks, and adapt organisation and processes accordingly
- Provide complete business results reports
- Supervise the organisation, recruitment, evaluation and training of staff
- Lead management committee
- Liaise and coordinate actions with the supporting teams (compliance, IT, finance…)
- Identify potential new partners and develop professional relationships with them.
- You are bilingual in French and Dutch, with good oral and written skills. You have a good working knowledge of English.
- Bachelor’s degree in business administration, management or a related field preferably a master’s degree). Or equivalent gained through past experiences.
- A proven experience in the lending industry
- A good knowledge of the lending landscape in Belgium
- Flexibility and willingness to keep learning
- Ability to manage projects effectively while working on multifaceted projects with different stakeholders
- Strong people-management skills
- Results oriented, team player, with the ability to move fast and make data-driven decision
- An opportunity to be practically and directly involved in a new, exciting and highly motivating adventure.
- An extremely pleasant working environment, based on the outskirts of Brussels so that you can avoid unnecessary traffic jams.
- A competitive salary and fringe benefits commensurate with your profile and your experience.
Send us your CV and cover letter right away to email@example.com. They will be treated with the necessary confidentiality.
Chemin du Stocquoy 1