mozzeno services delivers innovative digital platforms to the financial sector, including the mozzeno.com and other white-labelled platforms. mozzeno.com is a unique platform and the first of its kind in Belgium, allowing investors to invest into concrete projects (through consumer or business loans granted by mozzeno).
To sustain its growth, mozzeno services is looking for a Frontend developer, for its headquarters in Wavre – Louvain-la-Neuve.
Join us at mozzeno services, an innovative fintech start-up, and participate in our “Positive money” mission.
- Develop frontend functionalities to fulfil the business needs,
- Test and maintain the code delivered and the existing code base,
- Work hand in hand with the UI/UX designer to deliver responsive content,
- Provide support for the frontend application.
- Hands-on expertise in the following technologies is required:
- Angular 2/4/5/6/7
- RxJS / jQuery / ajax
- Web development basics (HTML, CSS/Bootstrap, HTTP, XML)
- JSON and web API integration
- Responsive design
- Knowledge of the following domains or technologies can be considered as an asset to complete or back-up our existing team’s talents:
- Frontend testing frameworks (karma, Jasmine, protractor)
- Frontend deployment tools (gulp / grunt / angular cli / webpack)
- NET MVC
- .NET web API
- Devops (Azure devops, Octopus, Amazon AWS, PowerShell)
- Good analytical, integrative thinking ability. Ability to quickly understand complex matters
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate efficiently (including remotely)
- Solution oriented, you like to see things completed as expected
- Ability to manage your own activities and respect deadlines
- Responsible when delivering code, ensuring proper testing is done and proactive support is provided
Background and experience
- Able to demonstrable technical skills with Angular & Typescript, built through internships or professional experience, depending on seniority,
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies,
- Fluent in either French or Dutch, and English as working language internally and with partners.
- Opportunity to be part of a great and extremely motivating start-up adventure,
- Particularly pleasant working conditions, out of Brussels, easily reachable through public transport and car without traffic,
- A company culture valuing empowerment and bringing career development perspectives,
- Competitive salary package related to your profile and experience.
Interested? Just send your CV and letter to email@example.com