mozzeno.com enables consumers and businesses to lend money to each other via a digital platform. Using cutting-edge technological innovation, mozzeno makes its customers the focus of its attention through ‘positive money’ positioning.
A Brussels-based scale-up with offices in Waver, Belgium, mozzeno makes finance a collaborative activity by bringing people closer from each other. Its goal is to enhance value sharing among investors, borrowers and the platform while making a real and positive impact on the local economy.
The company is now growing rapidly, hence mozzeno is looking for a “Digital acquisition manager”.
- Manage the implementation and the ongoing optimization of the multichannel digital activity to meet online acquisition objectives.
- Organize and plan marketing and digital campaigns
- Write and optimize content for the website, social media, newsletter and other platforms
- Manage new and existing website content
- Manage and coordinate content translations
- Manage SEO strategy on and off site
- Manage self-service advertising platforms such as Google ads / Bing Ads / Facebook business / Outbrain…
- Utilize web analytics platform to optimize campaigns and provide a full picture of digital activity performance
- Perform general digital marketing project management
Background and skills
- You are bilingual French/Dutch and you can express yourself well in those languages, one being natural for quality content writing and the other for day-to-day communication with partners. You have at least a passive knowledge of English.
- You know how important SEO is and how to optimize on and off-site to get the best results
- You have a significant first-hand experience of the management of the implementation and ongoing optimization of a multichannel digital activity across Google ads, Facebook business, Bing, Teads, affiliation, native…
- You like to write content and are good at it.
- Significant first-hand experience of optimizing creative assets for multichannel digital activity
- Up to date knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing and digital platforms with a genuine interest in the area
- Strong analytical skills are a must to drive optimization in performance, reporting back to the business and driving insight from the activity.
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills with the ability to evaluate and resolve challenges.
- You are a real team player, results-oriented and able to make decisions.
- You are an organized person who can set the right priorities to achieve certain goals.
- You are positive, proactive and solution-oriented. New challenges don’t scare you.
- You are dynamic, stress resistant and remain friendly and professional in all circumstances.
- You have a good knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint, …) and can easily use these programs. The general online services hold no secrets for you either.
- The opportunity to contribute in a very concrete and tangible way to a new, exciting and highly motivating adventure.
- Pleasant working conditions, outside of Brussels yet easy to reach.
- A corporate culture that values empowerment and offers career development perspectives.
- A competitive salary package that recognizes your profile and experience.
Interested? Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.