mozzeno launched the first Belgian platform enabling individuals and professionals to indirectly loan money to each other.
As a truly innovative force in the area of technology, mozzeno places the consumer at the very centre of its strategy, by way of its “positive money” positioning. This promotes lending as a tool, which can serve to speed up personal and professional projects.
Being a FinTech scale-up, with its head offices based in Louvain-la-Neuve, mozzeno is a key player in positive change within the financial sector.
We are currently looking for a “Business Process Automation Engineer” (M/F) to work on the orchestration and automation of our business processes.
As our Business Process Automation Engineer, you will be responsible for implementing and maintaining a portfolio of automation solutions to support mozzeno’s team and business processes.
In parallel, you will develop a functional expertise in our solution architecture framework, understand how different applications are delivering parts of the overall solution and what needs to be orchestrated and automated between those to ensure the efficiency and the reliability of the transversal processes.
You will also be responsible for managing and maintaining external tools and systems used by our teams (including CRM), ensuring that they are up-to-date and running smoothly, and that mozzeno teams are making the best use of it.
- A unique job positioning, obviously technology focused, but truly transversal and business oriented.
- An extremely pleasant working environment, based outside Brussels so that you can avoid unnecessary traffic jams.
- Join a team filled with talented, motivated and passionate professionals. We are a human-sized company where team spirit and collaboration are standards.
- Be involved in a fast-growing company offering opportunities of growth.
- A company culture giving value to initiatives, taking responsibilities and engagement.
- An exciting and challenging role in a fast-growing Fintech company.
- A competitive salary and benefits package.
Profile and skills
- You have a degree in Computer Science or self-taught but with tangible IT experience.
- You have experience working with the following technologies: PowerShell, Excel (advanced), Cloud services (Google, AWS), APIs.
- You are naturally eager to learn the big picture, to dig into the functional and operational aspects of a business process, to understand the details and pain points and to formulate solutions to improve.
- You have experience with a range of business tools, including CRM, marketing automation tools, as well as other automation solutions involving email, SMS and electronic signature tools.
- You have excellent problem-solving skills and can assess when to involve peers or experts.
- You are detail-oriented, with strong organisational skills and the ability to manage multiple tasks and projects at the same time.
- You have excellent communication and collaboration skills, and the ability to work with a range of stakeholders across the organisation.
- You can work efficiently in English, and ideally speak either French or Dutch.
Please send us your CV at firstname.lastname@example.org.