To support its current phase of rapid growth, mozzeno is looking to recruit a Talent Acquisition Officer.
mozzeno enables consumers and businesses to lend money to each other via a digital platform. Using cutting-edge technological innovation, mozzeno makes its customers the focus of its attention through ‘positive money’ positioning.
A scale-up with offices in Waver, Belgium, mozzeno makes finance a collaborative activity by bringing people closer to each other. Its goal is to enhance value sharing among investors, borrowers and the platform while making a real and positive impact on the local economy.
The ideal candidate will have a first relevant experience in the field of talent acquisition and be eager to take on more responsibilities and new challenges in a rapidly evolving company. You are keen to demonstrate your skills and prepared to progress within our organization.
The position is including (but not limited to) the following tasks:
- Draw up, update and post job offers on the appropriate channel according to the searched profile
- Realize proactive research to attract and find the right candidates
- Oversee the entire recruitment process, from pre-screening interviews, intake meetings with hiring managers to candidate selection, interview set-up, offer negotiations and contract management
- Be the main point of contact of candidates and ensure a proper follow-up of each application Implement effective sourcing strategies and build talent pools for current and future needs
- Lead recruitment programs such as internships, campus recruitment, referrals and job fairs, and be the ambassador of the company by participating to them whenever appropriated
- Contribute to the development of the employer branding strategy and lead the execution of campaigns to enhance the company image as employer
- Onboard new hires and make sure with the hiring managers they receive the appropriate integration program
- Participate, in support of the management, to establish HR policies, programs and practices, and provide guidance to the staff
- Receive questions regarding basic HR matters (social law, payroll, …) and orientate the staff to the right person and/or search for the answer in case of more advanced/technical questions.
- The opportunity to join a team of passionate people and a human-sized company where teamwork and complementarity between colleagues are highly valued
- The possibility to join a growing company that offers opportunities for advancement
- A corporate culture that values responsibility and offers training and development opportunities
- Fill in a position where you’ll be able to expand, step by step, your scope of responsibilities (according to your growth and evolution) on larger aspects in terms of Talent management / HR
- A job in which your work has an impact and makes a real difference for the company and its development
- A particularly pleasant working environment on the edge of the golf course of Louvain-La-Neuve, on the outskirts of Brussels
- A full-time contract and possibility of homeworking
- A competitive and progressive salary, with extra-legal benefits in line with your profile and experience: luncheon vouchers (8 €), hospitalization insurance, eco-vouchers…
Background and skills
- You have a first relevant experience (at least 2-3 years) in talent acquisition for several profiles. An experience within a recruitment agency is an asset
- You are fluent in Dutch or French with at least a good working knowledge of the other language. You have at list a passive knowledge of English
- You own a degree, ideally in human resources, labor sciences, management, business, finance, or economics
- You are willing to work in a growing and dynamic business and to build a career in talent acquisition and human resources
- You have excellent planning and problem-solving skills and an ability to evaluate and resolve challenges
- You are an organized person who can set the right priorities to achieve specific goals
- You are a real team player, results-oriented and capable of making decisions
- You show up a positive-minded approach “no matter what”, you are proactive and solution-oriented and aren’t unafraid to meet fresh challenges head-on
- A good working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as broad capability with general online services
- Knowledge of Belgian labor laws and regulations is an asset. You have the will to improve your knowledge in this field.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com
Chemin du Stocquoy 1