mozzeno enables consumers and businesses to lend money to each other via a digital platform. Using cutting-edge technological innovation, mozzeno makes its customers the focus of its attention through ‘positive money’ positioning.
A scale-up with offices in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, mozzeno makes finance a collaborative activity by bringing people closer to each other. Its goal is to enhance value sharing among investors, borrowers and the platform while making a real and positive impact on the local economy.
To support its current phase of rapid growth, mozzeno is looking to recruit a Frontend Developer to supplement the team.
- Develop frontend functionalities to fulfil the business needs ;
- Test and maintain the code delivered and the existing code base ;
- Work hand in hand with the UI/UX designer to deliver responsive content ;
- Provide support for the frontend application.
- Hands-on expertise in the following technologies is required:
- Angular 10+
- Web development basics (HTML, CSS/Bootstrap, HTTP, Responsive design, JSON)
- OOP (object-oriented programming)
- SQL language basics (MySQL, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Web API basics & integration
- Knowledge of the following domains or technologies can be considered as an asset to complete or back-up our existing team’s talents:
- .NET MVC
- .NET web API
- .NET core
- Azure / Amazon AWS
- Good analytical, integrative thinking ability. Ability to quickly understand complex matters ;
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate efficiently (including remotely) ;
- Solution oriented, you like to see things completed as expected ;
- Ability to manage your own activities and respect deadlines ;
- Responsible when delivering code, ensuring proper testing is done and proactive support is provided.
Background and experience
- Able to demonstrable technical skills with Angular & Typescript, built through internships or professional experience, depending on seniority ;
- Able to demonstrate technical skills in any OOP language ;
- Up-to-date with the latest Web trends, techniques, and technologies ;
- Fluent in either French or Dutch, and English as working language internally and with partners.
- Opportunity to be part of a great and extremely motivating start-up adventure ;
- Particularly pleasant working conditions, out of Brussels, easily reachable through public transport and car without traffic ;
- A company culture valuing empowerment and bringing career development perspectives ;
- Competitive salary package related to your profile and experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Chemin du Stocquoy 1