mozzeno enables consumers and businesses to lend money to each other via a digital platform. Using cutting-edge technological innovation, mozzeno makes its customers the focus of its attention through ‘positive money’ positioning.
A scale-up with offices in Louvain-la-Neuve, Belgium, mozzeno makes finance a collaborative activity by bringing people closer to each other. Its goal is to enhance value sharing among investors, borrowers and the platform while making a real and positive impact on the local economy.
The company is now growing rapidly, and to support this growth mozzeno is looking for a Digital Acquisition Manager.
The ideal candidate will have some experience in a digital acquisition focused job and be eager to take on more responsibilities and new challenges in a rapidly evolving company. You are ready to run, keen to demonstrate how good you are and prepared to progress rapidly within our organization.
- Manage the implementation and ongoing optimization of multichannel digital activity to meet online acquisition objectives
- Organize and plan marketing and digital campaigns
- Manage self-service advertising platforms such as Google ads / Bing Ads / Facebook business / Outbrain and others
- Use a web analytics platform to optimize campaigns and provide a full picture of digital activity performance
- Perform general digital marketing project management
Background and skills
- Fluency in French or Dutch, with at least a passive knowledge of the other language
- Significant first-hand experience in managing, implementing and continual optimization of multichannel digital activity across Google ads, Facebook business, Bing, Teads, affiliation, native and others
- Significant first-hand experience of optimizing creative assets for multichannel digital activity
- Up-to-date knowledge of the latest trends in digital marketing and digital platforms and a genuine interest in the area
- Strong analytical skills are a must to drive optimization through performance, reporting back to the business and driving insight-based activity
- Excellent planning and problem-solving skills, with the ability to evaluate and resolve challenges
- A team player, results-oriented and capable of making decisions
- An organized person who can set the right priorities to achieve specific goals
- A positive-minded, proactive and solution-oriented person who is unafraid to meet fresh challenges head-on
- A dynamic, stress resistant person who is friendly and professional under all circumstances
- A good working knowledge of Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), as well as broad capability with general online services
- An opportunity to make a real, tangible contribution in an exciting new adventure
- Pleasant working conditions outside of Brussels with easy travel links
- A corporate culture that values empowerment and offers career development perspectives
- A competitive salary package in line with your profile and experience
Please submit your CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
Chemin du Stocquoy 1