mozzeno services delivers innovative digital platforms to the financial sector, including the mozzeno and other white-labelled platforms.
mozzeno is a unique platform and the first of its kind in Belgium, allowing investors to invest into concrete projects (through consumer or business loans granted by mozzeno).
To sustain its growth, mozzeno services is looking for a Backend Developer for its headquarters in Louvain-la-Neuve.
- Develop scalable backend functionalities in C# to fulfil the business needs while respecting the company’s programming standards ;
- Test and maintain the code delivered and the existing code base ;
- Work hand in hand with the product and support team to optimize processes sustaining the good operation of the platform (seeking automation when it makes sense) ;
- Provide support for the backend application.
- Hands-on expertise in the following technologies is required:
- .NET 4.8+
- .NET Core
- .NET Web API 2
- .NET MVC
- Entity Framework
- SQL (MySql, SQL Server, Oracle)
- Web development basics (HTML, CSS/Bootstrap)
- Testing (unit tests, integration tests)
- Knowledge of the following domains or technologies can be considered as an asset to complete or back-up our existing team’s talents:
- Command Query Responsibility Segregation (CQRS pattern) and Event Sourcing
- Web application security
- Angular 10+ / typescript
- Amazon AWS
- Azure DevOps
- Good analytical, integrative thinking ability. Ability to quickly understand complex matters
- Good communication skills, ability to communicate efficiently (including remotely)
- Solution oriented, you like to see things completed as expected
- Ability to manage your own activities and respect deadlines
- Responsible when delivering code, ensuring proper testing is done and proactive support is provided
Background and experience
- University degree in IT or equivalent from experience ;
- Able to demonstrable technical skills with C# and .NET technologies, built through internships or professional experience, depending on seniority ;
- Up-to-date with the latest Microsoft technologies and web trends ;
- Fluent in either French or Dutch, and English as working language internally and with partners.
- Opportunity to be part of a great and extremely motivating start-up adventure ;
- Particularly pleasant working conditions, out of Brussels, easily reachable through public transport and car without traffic ;
- A company culture valuing empowerment and bringing career development perspectives ;
- Competitive salary package related to your profile and experience.
Please submit your CV and cover letter to email@example.com.
Chemin du Stocquoy 1